1. Go to the Connect panel, scroll down until you see monday.com and click Connect.
2. Click Get started in monday.com.
3. Enter the email address you’re using for monday.com and click Continue.
4. Choose between logging in to an existing account or creating a new one.
5. Click Log in. In this example, I chose an already existing account that will take me to my ShopHire address.
6. Now you’ll see your monday.com board. Click your initials at the bottom left and select Integrations.
7. Click the ShopHire logo.
8. Select the board you want to send your typeform’s data to from the list.
9. Click Add to board to choose the event that will trigger updates in monday.com.
10. Click Connect to log into your ShopHire account.
11. Click Accept.
12. Click a form to select the job or candidate you’ll be integrating.
13. Click item, and map your monday.com fields to your job or candidate fields, then click Done.
14. Click Add To Board.
15. You’re all set! The integration is now active, and you can use the toggle to turn it off, or click the three dots to edit or delete it.