Connect ShopHire to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect ShopHire to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between ShopHires that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one ShopHire as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect ShopHire to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the side menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "ShopHire"
- Use your credentials to connect your ShopHire account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.